For any kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity, Blue Dunes granite is a gorgeous blue-hued natural stone material. This distinctive and eye-catching stone is ideal for enhancing the beauty of a property.
Due to the reputable sources from which Blue Dunes granite is quarried, each product is of the highest caliber. The stone’s striking appeal is a result of the way that waves and swirls of black, grey, and white colors contrast with the deep blue color of the stone. Due to its low water absorption rates, Blue Dunes granite is also easy to clean and resistant to stains over time.
This stunning type of granite works well in both traditional or modern settings depending on the surrounding décor complements the color palette used throughout the space. If you’re looking for a classic yet timeless addition for your home then Blue Dunes granite might be just what you need!
What is blue dunes granite?
For countertops, tiles, and other surfaces in a home or building, a variety of rock called Blue Dunes granite is employed. Similar to a jigsaw puzzle, except with these pieces being assembled to create objects like tables and sinks rather than an image.
Rock and mineral fragments that have been melted down to make them adhere to one another make up the substance.
The unusual hue of the rock, which is blue, is caused by specific minerals that are found inside. You may use Blue Dunes granite in your home for a long time because it is sturdy and long-lasting.
Read Also: Blue Bahia Granite
Unique Features of Blue Dunes Granite
Looking to add a touch of warmth to your home? Consider using this granite in your next design project. This unique stone combines cream, gray, and black colors with specks of blue hidden throughout. Its earthy tone is sure to give any room a cozy feeling.
In addition to its aesthetic appeal, Blue Dunes granite is also durable and easy to care for. It’s perfect for high-traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms. Plus, it’s resistant to scratches, staining, and heat. So if you’re looking for a unique stone that will stand the test of time, consider Blue Dunes granite.
Read More: Sanded vs Unsanded Grout
You definitely have financial concerns if you’re thinking about installing Blue Dunes granite in your house. The typical prices for this well-liked granite are shown below, along with some advice on how to negotiate the best deal.
Between $60 to $80 per square foot is generally the price of this granite. Depending on where you buy the granite and the grade of the stone, this cost may change. Comparing costs from various providers is essential to obtaining the best deal on Blue Dunes granite.
Keep in mind that granite is a hard material that will last for many years when picking it for your home. A wonderful option for bathrooms and kitchens, it is also heat-resistant and simple to clean. This granite may also give any room a sense of luxury with its distinctive blue tint.
Where Can Blue Dunes Granite be Used?
Any room in your house can benefit from the unusual and lovely natural stone known as Blue Dunes Granite. Here are five ideas on how you could utilize Blue Dunes Granite in your house:
1. For a fashionable and sophisticated appearance, use it as a countertop in your kitchen or bathroom.
2. To create a distinctive and eye-catching design, use it as a backsplash behind your stove or sink.
3. To give any space in your house a posh and elegant appearance, use it as flooring.
4. Make gorgeous outdoor living areas out of it, such patios, decks, or swimming pool areas.
5. Use it to provide accents or focal points to any space, including built-in bookcases, mantles, or fireplaces.
Read Also: Labradorite Countertop
It is a preferred material for countertops and other architectural components because of its distinctive color. There are a few things you need do to keep your blue dunes granite even if it is sturdy and simple to care for.
Initially, routinely clean your granite with a mild soap and water solution. If you’d like, you can also employ a professional granite cleaning. Afterward, make careful to rinse off all soap traces.
Second, do not clean your granite with abrasive or harsh chemicals. These may tarnish the finish and make it more stain-prone.
Lastly, to help shield your granite from stains and other harm, seal it frequently. With a kit from the hardware store, you can complete this task yourself, or you can engage an expert to assist you.
Read More: Glacier White Granite
If you’re thinking about utilizing blue dunes granite for your forthcoming home makeover, here are a few things to keep in mind. This type of granite is among the most well-liked ones accessible because to its distinctive color and design. Because it is also one of the most resilient, it is ideal for homes with small children or regions where there is a lot of traffic. Additional benefits of blue dunes granite include the following:
1. Blue Dunes Granite is without a doubt unique. Its unique color and pattern set it separate from other kinds of granite if you’re seeking for something fresh.
2. It is a fantastic alternative for kitchen countertops and other high-traffic areas because it is durable and easy to clean.
3. It can be used in outdoor areas and next to fireplaces because it is heat and scratch resistant.
4. Because of its slip-resistance, this natural stone is a wonderful option for flooring in high-traffic areas or around swimming pools.
5. It is a sustainable option because it is a natural good that can be recycled or used again.
There are a few things you should be aware of if you’re thinking about using blue dunes granite for your upcoming home makeover. This particular granite has significant disadvantages despite being stunning and distinctive. Blue dunes granite has the following drawbacks:
1. It costs a lot. The granite known as blue dunes is one of the most expensive types on the market. If you’re on a limited budget, this might not be the best option for you.
2. It’s challenging to locate. Finding companies who stock blue dunes might be challenging due to its rarity. If you do discover it, expect to pay a high price for it.
3. It’s sensitive. If not handled carefully, this particular variety of granite is particularly sensitive and is prone to scratching or chipping.
In conclusion, blue dunes granite is an exquisite and distinctive material that may raise the value of any house. It’s crucial to keep in mind how delicate this material is and that it needs to be handled with caution. Ensure that blue dunes will be put properly if you choose to use them in your home by consulting an expert.