Consider Glacier White Granite without a doubt if you’re looking for an upscale and premium variety of granite. It is one of the most widely used options for luxurious residences and companies. The following are some essential details regarding this stunning natural stone.
Glacier White, which is quarried in India, has a fairly uniform white tone with little grey veining. It is categorized as level 3 granite, which is the highest grade of granite. This indicates that it is strong and resistant to stains and scratches.
Because of its sophisticated appearance, glacier-white granite is one of the most preferred materials for countertops, flooring, and other architectural aspects. Any room can appear more opulent and elegant with it. Remember that this stone is one of the priciest possibilities available if you are thinking about using it for your upcoming project.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Color Options||Light gray or pink|
|Slab Size||130 x 75|
|Thickness||2cm & 3cm|
|Average Cost||$40 to $70 per square foot|
How Much Does It Cost?
If you’re looking for a classic, timeless look for your kitchen or bathroom countertops, you can’t go wrong with glacier white. This popular material is known for its clean, bright appearance and durability. But how much does it cost?
Prices for glacier white granite vary depending on where you purchase it and the quality of the stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $40 to $70 per square foot for the material itself. If you need help with installation, be prepared to add on an additional $30-$50 per square foot.
So, if you’re planning on doing a complete kitchen renovation with new counters, you can expect to spend around $3,000-$5,000 on glacier white granite counters.
Why Choose Glacier White Granite Countertops?
Granite is a common material for countertops because of its strength and distinctive appearance. Glacier White is a popular option among the different granite colors for those wishing to brighten up their kitchen. For your upcoming kitchen makeover, you might want to think about installing Glacier White granite worktops for the following reasons:
1. Glacier White granite is a light color that will brighten up any kitchen.
2. The unique veining of Glacier White granite is sure to make your countertops stand out.
3. Granite is a durable material that will withstand years of use without showing signs of wear and tear.
4. Granite is easy to clean and maintain, making it a low-maintenance countertop option.
5. With proper care, your Glacier White granite countertops will last a lifetime.
Closeup of Glacier White Granite Slab
This Glacier White Granite Slab is the perfect view for anyone looking for a full slab of granite. The long streaks of grey running across the surface are stunning, and they are key to the beauty of this stone.
It is a beautiful and popular countertop choice for many homeowners. But what do you need to know in order to keep it looking its best?
Here are a few tips on how to take care of your Glacier White Granite countertops:
1. Immediately clean up spills. Because granite is a porous stone, spills can readily soak through and result in stains. So make sure to clean up any spills right away with warm water and mild soap.
2. Use coasters. This will help prevent water rings or other marks from glasses and mugs.
3. Avoid putting hot pots and pans directly on the countertop. Use a trivet or hot pad to protect the surface from heat damage.
4. Never use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on granite.
5. Regularly seal the granite to protect it from stains and dirt. Sealing can be done every six months to one year, depending on the amount of traffic in your kitchen.
Read More: Luna Pearl Granite
Where is it commonly used?
If you’re looking to add a touch of luxury to your home, look no further than glacier-white granite. This versatile stone can be used for countertops, floors, walls, and more.
Here are just a few ways you can use it to add a touch of class to your home:
For a luxurious kitchen countertop: This granite is the perfect material for a high-end kitchen countertop. It’s beautiful, durable, and easy to care for.
As an elegant flooring option: Glacier white granite makes a stunning flooring material. It’s perfect for high-traffic areas like entryways and kitchens.
As a show-stopping accent wall: Create a focal point in any room with a glacier white granite accent wall.
Read More: Dallas white granite
Glacier White Granite Slab
It is ideal for use in building and other applications because to its various benefits. Some of the most important advantages of glacial white granite include the following:
1. Granite is a natural stone that has a beautiful icy white color.
2. This is durable and heat resistant making this granite an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor use depending upon your requirements.
3. It is easy to clean and maintain and requires only regular sweeping and mopping to keep it looking its best.
4. Because this stone is scratch and stain-resistant, it can sustain heavy use.
5. Because it is flexible, this material may be used in both traditional and modern design aesthetics.
6. This granite delivers fantastic value for your money by being more affordable than other types of granite.
7. Last but not least, you can choose the ideal stone for your project needs because it is available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses.
Read More: River White Granite
Although it is one of the most popular materials for countertops and other household surfaces, it has a number of disadvantages.
1. This granite can be quite pricey, depending on where you get it and the quality of the granite.
2. Compared to other types of granite, this variant is more prone to staining and scratches. Maintenance and care may become more important over time.
3. Last but not least, due to Glacier White’s popularity, it can occasionally be challenging to locate in stock at your neighborhood home improvement store. Due to this, it could be a little trickier to buy and install this countertop material than other types.
Glacier White With Black Cabinetry
Glacier White granite’s captivating patterns and transitional color scheme make it an attractive center point for any kitchen. It creates an impressive, refined appearance when paired with black cabinets.
A subtle yet remarkable contrast with the opulence of black cabinets is produced by the clean white background of Glacier White granite’s black and gray flecks and swirls. These two components work together to create a room that is both contemporary and historic at the same time.
The kitchen is brought into balance by the glacial white granite’s cold tones, which wonderfully contrast the assertiveness of the black cabinetry. Combining your cabinetry with this opulent natural stone will offer your kitchen an elevated look that is both fashionable and functional, whether you like a glossy or matte surface.
Glacier White With Maple Cabinets
A kitchen’s warmth and sophistication are enhanced by the dramatic contrast between maple cabinets and Glacier White granite worktops. Glacier White granite’s neutral tones combine beautifully with the natural texture and grain pattern of maple wood.
Homeowners have countless design options thanks to the Glacier White granite’s complementation of both traditional and contemporary décor styles when used with maple cabinets. A welcoming atmosphere may be created in any room by contrasting the warm tones of maple with the chilly color tone of the white granite.
Additionally, both materials’ durability guarantees their longevity, offering you long-lasting fixtures that survive normal wear and tear while preserving their classic look. When remodeling your next kitchen, matching maple cabinets with Glacier White granite is unquestionably something to think about if you want to create an opulent room while increasing the value of your house.
In conclusion, it is a substance that has a wide range of applications and is incredibly adaptable. Both residential and commercial constructions benefit greatly from its exceptional durability and ease of maintenance. It will enhance the beauty and worth of any area with its distinctive pattern and stark white tone.
Glacier White should typically be sealed once a year. Nevertheless, the frequency may change based on usage and the particular sealant utilized. If resealing is required, it can be determined by periodically evaluating the granite’s sealing efficiency.
Yes, It is possible to use this granite outside. It is a great option for outdoor applications like countertops, patio surfaces, and even cladding because of its tough composition, which makes it resistant to weathering and environmental influences. Any outdoor area is given a professional aspect by the magnificent white and gray tones of Glacier White Granite, which provide an exquisite touch. Whether it’s for your backyard or a commercial project, using this Granite outside is a terrific option that combines both looks and utility.
No, this granite can be cleaned with mild soap and water or a cleaner made especially for natural stone. In order to protect the stone or its sealer, stay away from using acidic or abrasive cleaning.
Despite the fact that this Granite is very scratch-resistant, using cutting boards is nevertheless advised to safeguard the surface. Knives used directly on granite may eventually get dull and may even leave traces.
Although installing Glacier White Granite oneself is a possibility, getting a professional installation is advised. They can guarantee an exact fit and proper installation with the knowledge, equipment, and experience needed, reducing the possibility of mistakes or damage.